Friday, January 29, 2010

CyberAfrica January 2010 Update in Nigeria - Energizing Africa

My team is in Nigeria now, as we are a bridge for technology businesses between Nigeria and South Africa. I will invite you to LinkedIn and our update site, so you can see what we are up to. Maybe there would be opportunity for my company to research opportunity for you in West Africa. Below was an update which I did 2 days ago.

Things are going really well in Abuja, Nigeria. Really beyond our expectations and what we could have ever imagined.

From arriving, we have been welcomed with open arms, caught up with old established friends, and made many new ones. (maybe bcs I kissed the ground…?(-: )

Nigeria has a hunger for new technologies, as it’s population grows beyond 170 million, the provisioning and enabling of it’s people is priority, from government, to NGO’s, to the private sector. Nigeria has an energy, that one cannot describe, lets say there is this drum beat rolling all the time. The people are energized, and if my timing was right, I would have caught this guy, with 4 different mobile phones in his hand, dressed in a Christian Dior suite, and ready to do business 24/7! He is most probably running 5 different businesses with 10 different caps all from his mobile phones, but this is what I am talking about, they want to make it happen…


The hospital project has grabbed my heart, as the passion of the owner to improve his only UN approved private hospital it is infectious, to make his hospital a beacon of professional health care in Nigeria. CyberAfrica and it’s team look forward to assisting to attain this goal.

For those who do not on members of my. Facebook profile (http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/Cyberafrica?ref=name), please view our interactive website http://cyberafrica.ning.com/profile/Cyberafrica for updates on pictures, videos and commentary, whilst on our first leg of our Nigerian journey. If you have not been invited as a member, pls email me, and I will add you.

Look forward to hearing your comments and what you have to say. (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment